Holy Foolishness Synchroblog
Here, as far as I can get it, is the list of links for this month’s synchroblog on holy fools.
I’ve posted my own contribution on my other blog at Notes from underground: Blessed are the foolish — foolish are the blessed, and you’ll find the list of links at the bottom of that as well.
The idea of the synchroblog is that everyone blogs on the same general theme, and thus you get a lot of articles from different viewpoints, and when you reach the end of one, you can click on one of the others.
Anyway, here’s the list, as complete as I have it at the moment:
- Fools Rush In by Sonja Andrews
- The Power of Paradox by Julie Clawson
- That Darn Ego by Jonathan Brink
- Won’t Get Fooled Again by Alan Knox
- Strength on the Margins by Igneous Quill
- Foolish Heart by Erin Word
- A Fool’s Choice by Cindy Harvey
- Quiet Now, God’s Calling by Jenelle D’Alessandro
- Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right… By Mike Bursell
- Ship of Fools by David Fisher
- Hut Burning for God by Father Gregory
- God Used This Fool by Cobus van Wyngaard
- Fool if you think its over by Paul Walker
- Blessed are the foolish — foolish are the blessed by Steve Hayes
- What A Fool I’ve Been by Reba Baskett
- My foolish calling by Lisa
- God uses foolish things Sally’s journey
- Blessed Andrew Fool for Christ by Mimi
- The holy fool by Phil Whyman