What I really need… according to Google
He didn’t tag me, but Alan Knox writes about an interesting meme on his blog The Assembling of the Church:
This is a very interesting meme, proving that Google truly is taking over the world, since Google is now taking the place of the Magic 8-Ball.
Here are the rules:
Google your full first name (not your nickname) and the word “needs” like this: “Alan needs” and then post the first 10 things that Google finds. You may have to go to the website and do a little reading. Then tag 5 friends (not including the person who tagged you) and pass it on.
I thought I’d try it, and here’s what I got:
- Stephen needs a working plan
- Stephen needs to chill.
- Stephen needs a haircut.
- Stephen needs me in the closet, praying and entering into the presence of God so that I can then take it and give it to him.
- Stephen needs your vote to show that he is more influential than Korean pop star Rain.
- Stephen needs to take fast Carr out of from Sunday Mirror free in Home & Garden
- Stephen needs nothing more than a new direction.
- Stephen Needs is not on your Friends list.
- Stephen needs some more screen time
- Stephen needs our support!
Should I tag anyone, since I wasn’t tagged?