Same-sex marriage synchroblog
This month’s synchroblog is on legalising same-sex marriage.
As I’ve already said most of what I have to say on the topic, my contribution consists mainly of links to my earlier posts, with a few additional comments here. Here are the links:
- The theology of Christian marriage | Khanya
- The State should get out of the marriage business | Notes from underground
- Notes from underground: Are you homophobic?
Those three posts say all that I have to say on the topic.
Links to other posts in the synchroblog will be added here when they become available.
Other participants in this theme of “Same-sex marriage” are:
- Kathy Baldock at Canyonwalker Connections – Marriage “I Do” For Who
- Dan Brennan at Faith Dance – Sexual Difference, Marriage and Friendship
- Steve Hayes at Khanya – Same Sex Marriage Synchroblog
- Sonja Andrews at Calacirian – In Defense Of Marriage
- John C O’Keefe – Exactly What Is Gay Marriage
- Liz Dyer at Grace Rules – Nobody knows why or how same-sex marriage is harmful
- Herman Groenewald at Along The Way – Same Sex Debate
- Margaret Boelman at Minnowspeaks – What Have We Done
- David Henson at unorthodoxology – ban marriage
- Erin Word at Mapless – Synchroblog: Legalizing Same Sex Marriage
- Joshua Jinno at Antechurch – The Church Is Impotent
- Tia Lecorchick at Abandon Image – Conservative Christians and Same Sex Marriage – A Match Made In…America
- Kathy Escobar at The Carnival In My Head – It’s Easy To Be Against Equal Rights When We Have Them
- Peter Walker at Emerging Christian – Synchroblog – Same Sex Marriage
- K. W. Leslie at The Evening of Kent – Mountains, Molehills and Same-Sex Marriage
Check their blogs to see what they have to say on the topic.
The participants in the synchroblog all come from different backgrounds and have different theological views, so a wide variety of viewpoints can be expected.